How to get a certificate of marital status for citizens of Uzbekistan

Certificates of conclusion, absence of marriage, or of divorce can now be obtained:

Through the Public Services Center

Come to the Public Service Center of your city or region. Citizens living in other regions should contact the Centers located at the place of registration under the Department of Justice or regional centers for the provision of public services.

When contacting the Center for Public Services, you must have your passport and TIN with you. The Center staff will help you fill out the application correctly.

Public Service Centers Addresses

Through the Unified Portal of Interactive Public Services (UPIPS)

Submit an online application on the UPIPS portal. How does the service work?

  • The applicant fills out an online application and makes the payment.
  • After that, the request is sent to the registry office. The registry office draws up a certificate with a QR code and sends it to UPIPS
  • If the requested information is not available in the registry office, the request is sent to the civil status archive of the Public Services Agency under the Ministry of Justice, about which the applicant will receive a notification

To submit an online application, you will need to register in the OneID system and have an electronic digital signature (EDS).

  1. The service is provided within 3 working days
  2. The cost of the service is 4.5% of the BDV
  3. The cost of obtaining an EDS is 10% of BDV

Subscribe to our newsletter!

And find out about our new promotions, hotels, last minute tours, the best deals of the week!